Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Truckin...

Book 3: The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
My rating: ****

I decided that for my next several reads I'm going to read the Chronicles of Narnia series. Believe it or not, I've never read the entire series before. I remember reading The Magician's Nephew several years ago, but I didn't remember hardly anything about it. And of course I've read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe many times - who hasn't? :-) At any rate, I think instead of blogging about each book I'm going to write about the entire series when I get done reading.

Has anyone read the Chronicles of Narnia? What were your thoughts?

Disclaimer: My plan is to read and enjoy the books as fiction, not to dissect the allegories they may or may not contain.

No comments:

Post a Comment